Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Odd Life of Timothy Green (2012)

Wow, was this movie disappointing. It's got a fascinating premise but all it has to offer from that is bizarre characterization, cliched morals, pretty awful dialogue, and a story that, in the end, makes zero sense at all. I spent most of the time wincing at all the bizarre and uncomfortable moments and rolling my eyes at all the implausible ones. On top of that, when it wasn't laugh-out-loud ridiculous or squirmingly uncomfortable, it was just *boring*. I love stories that mix fantasy and reality, but this one is just... not good. 1 star.

Best Part: Um... occasionally Timothy reminded me of my brothers, and that was kind of fun?
Worst Part: That weird family performance of "Low Rider" was REALLY uncomfortable.
Flickchart: #1472, below American Graffiti and above Five Children and It.

No comments: