Monday, March 25, 2013

One For the Money (2012)


IMDb plot summary: Unemployed and newly-divorced Stephanie Plum lands a job at her cousin's bail-bond business, where her first assignment puts her on the trail of a wanted local cop from her romantic past.
Directed by Julie Anne Robinson. Starring Katherine Heigl, Jason O'Mara, Daniel Sunjata and John Leguizamo.

Bleh.

I will admit that my dislike for Katherine Heigl made this movie much less entertaining to watch than it could have been, but I also just didn't like it very much. It was trying to be a fun action comedy romance, but instead of blending those genres together, it just kind of awkwardly jumped between them all to the point where I couldn't tell *what* it was trying to do. None of the characters were particularly memorable or interesting, the plot was thin, the "twist" was something I saw coming a mile away... overall, a completely forgettable movie. And I mean forgettable while in the middle of watching it. 1 star.

Flickchart: #1651 out of 1895, below 101 Dalmatians (1996) and above Open Season.

No comments: