Saturday, May 26, 2018

Iron Man 2 (2010)


IMDb plot summary: With the world now aware of his identity as Iron Man, Tony Stark must contend with both his declining health and a vengeful mad man with ties to his father's legacy.
Directed by Jon Favreau. Starring Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, and Scarlett Johansson.

*shrug* I don't know. I don't care. I thought maybe I'd care more about an old Marvel from before it got all bloated, but nope.

1 star.

How it entered my Flickchart:
Iron Man 2 < Pulp Fiction
Iron Man 2 < The Children's Hour
Iron Man 2 > Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Iron Man 2 < The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
Iron Man 2 > Seven Pounds
Iron Man 2 < Stuart Little
Iron Man 2 < The Night of the Hunter
Iron Man 2 > The Collective
Iron Man 2 > The Devil is a Woman
Iron Man 2 > Bulworth
Iron Man 2 < Freaky Friday (1976)
Final spot: #2236 out of 2791.

No comments: