Saturday, December 21, 2019

Legendary Weapons of China (1982)


IMDb plot summary: A band of killers from an ailing kung fu and magic society are sent on a manhunt for a former member of the society, whose bad mouthing threatens it's existence.
Directed by Chia-Liang Liu. Starring Chia-Liang Liu, Chia Yung Liu, Kara Wai, and Hou Hsiao.

Kung fu movies are very much not my jam, and I couldn't get myself to care about any of the characters involved in this story at all, but there were some fun fight choreography scenes, especially the ones that bordered on slapstick. That's about all I have to say on this one!

How it entered my Flickchart:
Legendary Weapons of China < Manhattan
Legendary Weapons of China < Simone
Legendary Weapons of China > Gigi
Legendary Weapons of China > I Accuse My Parents
Legendary Weapons of China > City Slickers
Legendary Weapons of China > The Yellow Birds
Legendary Weapons of China < The Devil Wears Prada
Legendary Weapons of China < Davy Crockett and the River Pirates
Legendary Weapons of China < The Hoober-Bloob Highway
Legendary Weapons of China < Intolerance: Love's Struggle Throughout the Ages
Legendary Weapons of China > Running With Scissors
Final spot: #2323 out of 3037.

No comments: