Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Shattered Glass (2003)

This is the story of a young journalist who's suddenly discovered to have fabricated one of his pieces. It's an intriguing look at an interesting character. I have to say I'm impressed with Hayden Christensen in this role. He was boring with Star Wars and a bit over-the-top (although mostly believable) in Life As a House... but here, he's just perfect. Completely believable as a character the whole way through. My only complaint with the movie was that I wasn't ready for it to end. It got to what felt like the climax of the movie, and then suddenly stopped. (Also, the trailer is completely misleading. Although I liked the movie as much as I thought I would from the trailer, they're otherwise nothing alike.) Very interesting film that held my interest all the way through. 4 stars.

No comments: