Saturday, July 8, 2017

Barry (2016)


IMDb plot summary: A look into the early life of U.S. President Barack Obama.
Directed by Vikram Gandhi. Starring Devon Terrell, Anya Taylor-Joy, Jason Mitchell, and Ellar Coltrane.

1.5 stars.

How it entered my Flickchart:
Barry < Beach Party
Barry > In Cold Blood
Barry < The King and I
Barry > When I Walk
Barry > MASH
Barry < Eddie the Eagle
Barry < Spaceballs
Barry < Albert Nobbs
Barry < Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Barry < I Remember Mama
Barry < Robin and the 7 Hoods
Barry < The Invention of Lying
Final spot: #1730 out of 2635.

To any faithful readers of my blog: If you're thinking, "There's no review!" you are correct. I'm going to cut back on actual review writing because life's gotten busy and I've been finding myself not watching movies because I don't want to bother writing it up afterward. I'd rather do more movie watching even if that means less movie writing. If I have something I have to say about a movie, I will, and I'll always make a brief post showing where the movie fell in my Flickchart, but you'll most likely see quite a few review-less posts from me in the coming months.

No comments: