Saturday, November 15, 2008

RocketMan (1997)

If Adam Sandler made a children's movie, this would be it. I get the same squicky, uncomfortable feeling from this painfully unfunny movie that I do from every typical Sandler flick. I watched it for fifteen minutes and got so icked out by it that I turned it off, came back a day later and tried to continue. This time I got twenty minutes in before it made me start feeling like a miserable human being for even watching the movie, so I turned it back off and I have no intention of going back and finishing it. Unless it ends with an incredible ending that incorporates a song written by Jason Robert Brown and every character in the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny... I can't imagine the internal pain of sitting down to watch the rest of it. No, thank you. 0.5 stars.

No comments: