Thursday, August 16, 2018

Blindspotting (2018)


IMDb plot summary: While on probation, a black man begins to re-evaluate his relationship with his volatile best friend.
Directed by Carlos López Estrada. Starring Daveed Diggs, Rafael Casal, Janina Gavankar, and Jasmine Cephas Jones.

This is one of those movies that is going to keep making me think for awhile. To the point where I'm not sure I can comment much on it now. But it was good.

How it entered my Flickchart:
Blindspotting > Interstate 60
Blindspotting < Marty
Blindspotting > Now You See Me
Blindspotting > The Ring
Blindspotting > Phone Booth
Blindspotting > My Life as a Dog
Blindspotting < Muriel's Wedding
Blindspotting < The Scarlet and the Black
Blindspotting > Baby Driver
Blindspotting > The Front
Blindspotting > Inherit the Wind

Final spot: #741 out of 2830.

No comments: