Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Source Code (2011)

(Slight spoilers ahead) This is neither as interesting nor as moving as Duncan Jones' previous project, Moon, but it's a very solid sci-fi action thriller. The premise is a great one, and I was fortunate enough to watch it with no idea of what it was actually about. It was really interesting to see it all play out. I was unimpressed by the ending and wish it had ended about 10 minutes earlier, but it didn't ruin the whole experience for me. Duncan Jones is definitely a director to keep an eye out for. 4 stars.

1 comment:

Raghav said...

I loved Moon, but I hated Source Code. I think it lacked depth and just the basic story was very bland and boring. The ending was a killer too, and like you said the movie should have ended a good 10 minutes early.