Monday, August 21, 2006

Nurse Betty (2000)

Wow, that was... interesting. Hmm. Did I like it or did I not? That's a tricky question. It took me a long time to decide whether this was a drama or a comedy or some mixture because it didn't play exactly like either one. Because of that, I was emotionally confused throughout the entire movie. About two-thirds of the way through the movie I began to finally settle into a comfortable mindset for watching the movie, and the rest of it was really interesting. I guess I had the same issue with this that I had with Garden State - once I knew what genre it was, I could actually relax and let myself enjoy it, but whenever I got confused about the genre and wasn't sure whether to be happy or sad, that weirded me out enough that it became not cool for me. 3.5 stars.

No comments: