Sunday, November 7, 2004

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (1989)

*blink* I can't believe I watched this. Okay, I can. And I guess I'll have to admit it made me laugh. ;-) It was one of the goofiest movies I've ever seen, but there were definitely parts that made me chuckle... My favorite scene had to be Beethoven remixing his symphony, though. Gah. That was great. He was getting WAY too into that. If you want an evening of complete nutty-ism without any deep thinking at all, go for this movie. Oh, heh... and when we checked it out my dad was like, "Um... yeah... this is definitely a different Keanu Reeves than you've seen in other movies..." I would have to say that is definitely true. The scary thing is in this movie he reminded me way too much of my brother. *blink* 3.5 stars.

No comments: